I want to use medical cosmetology to get rid of acne marks on my face, but I am worried that it is not safe. What should I do?
1. Before removing acne scars, you need to ensure that there is no inflamed acne on your face or that it has been cured.
If you are in the “acne breakout” stage, you must go to a dermatologist first to get rid of the acne.
2. If your acne has been cured, judge the type of acne marks on your face: If your acne marks are mainly red, the key is “anti-inflammatory.”
It is caused by telangiectasia caused by skin inflammation. This situation is still in the inflammatory period, and dermatological drugs and skin care products with repairing effects can be used to speed up recovery. The DPL super photon can also be used to accelerate the reduction of red inflammation.
3. If the acne marks on your face are dark red, brown, or black, the key is to “remove black and whiten.”
It is caused by hyperpigmentation and hyperpigmentation of post-inflammatory melanin. The subsidence cycle is much longer than that of red acne marks, mainly relying on the natural regeneration of the epidermis to metabolize the pigmentation. Adolescents need 2-4 weeks, and middle-aged people need 1-2 months.
4. If you want to speed up the fade of black acne marks, the effect of medical cosmetology is far better than that of skin care products, so I recommend photorejuvenation (IPL).
If you hate pain, you can choose the more comfortable 550-band DPL super photon; If you accept pain and want a lower price, you can select the traditional photorejuvenation OPT treatment. No matter what kind of photorejuvenation, no more than six times a year, it is best to avoid the season of strong sunlight in summer.
5. You can also use Platinum NIR Milk Light with Photon Rejuvenation. This technique is relatively mild, and the laser stimulates the activity of cell mitochondria, promotes the regeneration of epidermal cells, and accelerates the metabolism of melanin granules.
6. Besides photoelectric projects, black acne marks can also use serums that promote pigment metabolism. For example, tranexamic acid, L-vitamin C, arbutin, etc., but please note that some essences need to be used in the dark at night. Again, remember to read the product description.
7. Suppose you are more impatient, insensitive to the skin, and have a good tolerance. In that case, you can also try low-concentration fruit lotion, which can accelerate the exfoliation of the stratum corneum, dilute the pigmentation, and accelerate the metabolism of the epidermis.
To remind you, you must choose low-concentration products of regular fruit acid brands, which cannot be used on damaged skin. The skin will feel slightly tingly or itchy at the beginning. If there is obvious irritation, stop using it immediately.
Regarding the frequency of use of fruit acid, everyone is different. Therefore, it is recommended to follow the advice of a dermatologist and use it in conjunction with medical cosmetology projects.
Enjoyed these tips? Please share!